2/24/2013

Walk for Life



This is me when I was a baby.  I wasn't exactly planned.  My parents have always told me how extremely happy they were that I came along.



This is Libby.  This is from my first doctor's appointment.  Jimmy and I tried for nearly a year to get pregnant before Libby came along.  God taught me that his timing is perfect.



Here she is at almost six months.  Precious is the only word.


This is back when we had two kids.  Only not really.  Because whenever I see this picture I always think about Cash.  I was pregnant with him.  Cash wasn't planned.  But as soon as I took the pregnancy test I knew I would have another son.  He was already part of our family.


Here is Cash about six weeks before he was born.  I will never forget how excited Jackson was!  He loved him before he was born.

This Saturday our family is going to walk in A Women's Pregnancy Center's 18th Annual Walk for Life.  They are a local organization who counsels women and men in crisis pregnancy situations.  Their services are free so they need fund raisers to keep the center going.

Here at the J Train we are obviously pro-life.  God does not make mistakes and He values life at all stages.  We will be asking for friends and family to pledge any amount in support of A Women's Pregnancy Center.

To all my faithful blog readers, I promise photos and a blog about the walk.  We're bringing the whole family so it should be crazy and fun!

If you would like to sponsor our family as we walk, all you have to do is e mail me your mailing address and how much you can contribute (as little as $5...every bit helps) and I will do the rest.  The center will send you a bill later.

You can also visit their website and/or donate online at:  lifeline-awpc.org

Thank you for loving our family and treating the unborn as precious life created by God.

No comments: